Date & Time: 21st December, 2019 (Saturday) & 10 am to 6 pm
Venue: Seminar hall, Institute for Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat, Gandhinagar dist., Gujarat
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an autonomous R & D organization under the authority of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India, situated near west banks of river Sabarmati in Gujarat, India. This institute is largely involved in theoretical and experimental studies in plasma science including basic plasma physics, magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial application.
ITER-India (part of IPR) is the Indian agency for Indian part of contribution in the ambitious fusion project ITER, which is being executed at Cadarache (France). More details about ITER project can be found in the website http://www.iter.org
In order to promote increased participation of Indian industries and considering the opportunities for Indian industries to participate in construction activities and procurements by ITER, this orientation day is organized by ITER-India. The participation of top management of the industries in this event is encouraged.
Information to the participants:
- The industries need to confirm their participation in the web link- Industry-meet on or before 18th December 2019
- Maximum of two participants per industry may attend
- Registration is mandatory for the participants
- Only Indian passport holders from industries having manufacturing units/ design offices in India can attend
- The agenda will be communicated to the participating industries
- It may please be noted that the participants are responsible for their travel/transport, accommodation and other expenses